Book now and pay during the journey.
AltinBesik Cave From Alanya
This is a fascinating trip that will introduce you to the largest underground cave in Turkey, which is located on several levels. A boat tour underground of the lake is waiting for you, where guests can enjoy fantastic paintings of waterfalls and stalactites.
- Departure from the hotel (free transfer)
- Stop for photos on the plantations of laurel trees
- Observation platform of the Green Canyon from a height of 1200m
- Visit a real Turkish village, lost among the Taurus Mountains
- Arriving at the starting point and boarding the boats
- Boat tour to underground lakes, waterfalls, stalactites, and stalagmites (1 hour)
- Stop for lunch at the restaurant (national foods of Turkish style)
- trip to the famous Sarycalar village that the age is about 650 years
- Transfer back to hotels
Tour daysMonday And Thursday
Tour hours 08:00 — 18:00
Includes Two-way transfer from the hotel, English-speaking guides, entrance tickets, boat tour, lunch
Don't Forgets comfortable shoes
(7 - 12
(0 - 6 )
Diffirence of Minister Tour
This Excursion includes not only a visit to the cave but also a walk through the Turkish village of Orman, a walk through the woods, Green Canyon, and much more. Favorable price, available for everyone, Free booking WITHOUT PAYMENT.
Make reservation, pay in the tour
in 30 minutes we confirm your reservation by e-mail
Tour to Altinbesik Cave from Alanya is a very popular excursion among tourists because the natural beauty of this place conquers at first sight. The landmark is located in the mountain, and at its various levels, you can see the picturesque river, waterfalls, and numerous underground lakes. The name of it is received from the mountain of the same name and means (baby cradle). it's a favorite place for tourists. Here you can admire the lakes and the waterfall.
Interesting places that you can visit:
- The first stop for the rest of the program is the picturesque plantations of laurel trees. Lovers of fragrant nature will appreciate this place. Here you can enjoy not only the beauty and aromas of laurel trees but also the fragrant shrubs of lemur and thyme. The natural beauty of here will not leave indifferent any visitor. Tourists will be able to take photos as a souvenir against the backdrop of a magnificent landscape. Every tourist should visit this region to admire the incredible beauty.
- During Alanya to altinBesik Cave tour (baby cradle), guests will see the observation deck on the Green Canyon. The height of this amazing place is 1200 meters. As for the distance from Side to the Green Canyon, it is small, and therefore it is definitely worth visiting this location. The green canyon, which was named so because of the presence of turquoise algae in the water, is an artificial reservoir located in a narrow gorge in the rocks.
- The next location of the AltinBesik Cave trip from Alanya is a Turkish village. At this time there is an opportunity to taste local sweets and drink a cup of aromatic coffee to gain strength for the further fascinating journey through this amazing place.
- After a rest in the village, the excursion moves to the Alanya to altinBesik cave (baby cradle), the length of which reaches 2,000 meters. Here, in the village of Sarycalar, you can see a mosque, which according to some data is 650 years old. The old building has retained its traditional features, customs, and culture. After this town excursion comes to a logical conclusion and you will transfer to your hotel.
Excursion to Altinbesik Cave (baby cradle) from Alanya includes a tour of natural attractions, with free transfer from the hotel. A professional guide will tell and show the most amazing places. It should be said that the trip was held s by English groups. During the journey, our guests can also take a break and have a tasty lunch. If you like picturesque natural landscapes, then we recommend you to visit also beautiful Alanya Sapadere canyon.