If you want to spend a vacation in Turkey, but still looking for interesting solutions, then you should choose Tour To Cappadocia from Alanya Two Days. This short journey will open for you a new world of wonders. Visiting a Fabulously beautiful place, surrounded by nature and rocks, will not leave indifferent even for the most demanding visitor. You will Plunge into the world of the unknown!
This is the best option for lovers of history, there is an opportunity to book Tour To Cappadocia from Alanya Two Days. The region is freely located in the east of the country. In an instant, you can plunge into the fabulous atmosphere of endless nature and history. Unusual terrain and rocks, which were formed as a result of volcanic eruptions, fascinate the eye from the first second. You will not want to return from this historical city even after two days! Houses and churches, located directly in the rocks, create an unusual atmosphere of this region. You will have the opportunity to book a room carved right in the stone.
Excursion to Cappadocia from Alanya - a trip to another world, where you are waiting for fantastic alien landscapes, underground cities, hidden among the powerful rocks, and an incredible beauty spectacle - The Festival of Balloons!
Such cities were located at a distance of 15 km and more from each other. You can get to Cappadocia by yourself, but it will be much more interesting to go on a trip with a guide who will help you to plunge into the mysterious atmosphere of the underworld. Also, during the trip, you can visit the ancient churches of ancient times and feel the cleanliness and tranquility of these places. And then go to the hidden gardens, to wander through their expanses and escape from the stone surroundings.
You can also check out and book Pamukkale Tour from Alanya 2 days To See more Beauty.
Cappadocia's journey from Alanya will consist of the following points of the program:
Why is a bus tour better than an air tour?
- The departure of tourists from hotels on modern buses. The distance from Alanya to Cappadocia is about 480 km, the journey time is approximately 7.5 hours. Our transport is equipped with comfortable seats with folding backs and air conditioning, so the road will be easy and intangible for you;
- The underground city of Saratli. According to some reports, the city was built during the Roman Empire. The remains of pottery and other utensils will attract attention. Now there are three underground floors of seven existing ones, the total area of which is more than 2 square kilometers.
- Chawushin is the oldest settlement in the region. Here you will visit the Church of St. John the Baptist. Reviews of the visit of Chuvashia are only positive because it is not for nothing that this area is called the aul of artisans.
- Scenic panoramas on the natural exhibition Three Beauties will allow you to make beautiful photos and enjoy the majestic cliffs;
- A tour of the village of Gerem is also part of the Cappadocia tour from Alanya. It is located 10 km from Nevsehir. The main attraction of the city is an open-air museum. A tour to the Gerem National Museum is the place for which tourists go on this journey. The world's largest Byzantine-style monastery complex and popular Christian center once numbered 400 churches. The convent, Byzantine murals will pleasantly surprise you;
- Visiting the factory and souvenir shop from Onyx - an opportunity to buy beautiful souvenirs for yourself and loved ones. Eye-glass amulets, chic jewelry and more can be brought home;
- The Ihlara Valley is a very beautiful and unusual place where Byzantine monks once lived. They were so hard-working that they made their homes and churches in the rocks. The wall frescoes that have survived here will attract everyone's attention;
- At dawn you will find an unforgettable journey to the famous Parade of Balls in Cappadocia, where you can order a flight and admire the scenery from a bird's-eye view or just watch thousands of balloons soar into the sky, taking stunning photos as a keepsake. If you do not plan to fly, then you can transfer to the festival, where one of the panoramic platforms offers an amazing view of this event.
- Walking through the valleys of Pink and Pashabag is an opportunity to take bright photos against the backdrop of picturesque nature. The volcanic landscape contributed to the fact that everything here is painted in pink tones. Along the way you can capture frescoes, caves, churches, take photos between majestic stone pillars, visit the wine cellar;
- The valley of the Kyzyrmak River is a great opportunity to take bright photos, take a walk and enjoy the beauties;
- Cappadocia from Alanya for two days includes a tour of the city of Avanos - it is the center of pottery culture and carpet weaving, the place will tell more about these directions.
Weather in Cappadocia in every month:
- The excursion to Cappadocia from Alanya by plane involves long journeys and loss of precious time. Extra time will take transfers to the airport of Antalya and back, transfer from Kayseri airport to Nevsehir, etc.
- If you choose a bus, your tour will be much more exciting and eventful. The tour will begin already at boarding the transport and provides a lot of stops and stories of the guide about the sights along the way.
- Air tour lasts one day, which means you will not have the opportunity to get to the Parade of Balls - the most popular and exciting event for which most tourists visit this tour
The region, famous for its landscapes, is located in the mid-latitudes, so most of the time it is dominated by a great and comfortable holiday season. The average annual air temperature is 17 degrees during the day, and the probability of snowy days is quite low.
Hottest months in Cappadocia:
Most comfortable weather in the region:
MAY, JUNE, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
- January: the temperature during the day is up to 7 degrees Celsius, at night it falls below zero, at the beginning of the year a cool winter reigns over the region. There is a high probability of snowfall.
- February: average daily air temperature is 5-6 degrees Celsius, frosts, snow, and strong winds are possible at night
- March: the air warms up to 10 degrees Celsius during the day, and the chance of frost is high at night. The end of March is considered the start of the tourist season.
- April: The average daily temperature of the air is 15 degrees Celsius, despite the beginning of spring, this month is considered to be very unstable, following the sunny weather, the temperature may drop sharply in the negative direction.
- May: the temperature in the daytime reaches 21 degrees Celsius, there is a comfortable warm season, when you can take a leisurely walk through the sights and admire the spring flowering of trees.
- June: average daily air temperature is 25 degrees Celsius, precipitation is unlikely, and smooth and warm sunny weather is set throughout the area.
- July: the air warms up to 28-32 degrees Celsius in the daytime, it can be quite hot in the open areas, but the valleys have a comfortable air temperature.
- August: the temperature in the daytime reaches 33 degrees Celsius, the heat and dry dry weather during the day are not excluded, precipitation and wind are practically excluded.
- September: the average daily air temperature is 25 degrees Celsius, but at night it does not fall below 15 degrees Celsius. This is one of the most comfortable months to visit the sights, apart from the comfortable temperature here begins the fertile fruit season.
- October: the air warms up to 18 degrees Celsius during the day, and at night there is a possibility of sharp swings. A great time to visit open parks and fly on balloons.
- November: the temperature in the daytime reaches 10 degrees Celsius, the probability of rainy and snowy weather increases, and the risk of precipitation is high.
- December: average daily air temperature is 5 degrees Celsius, windy and snowy, and rainy weather can create some discomfort for walking even during the day.
Regardless of the month of visitation, we recommend taking light jackets or jackets on the road, as the region is famous for its cool nights, and even in the hottest month in the early morning can be cold.
Cappadocia from Alanya two days tour — One of the most impressive parts of the Excursion is a balloon trip. If you are a fan of extreme sports and thrills, then you should buy a certificate that allows you to fly and look at the whole of this dreamland. In the Trip (including flight), the price is not expensive. Everyone will be able to meet the sunrise, admiring the fascinating landscapes of the surrounding area. Do not be afraid of this part of the trip there are only positive reviews. For lovers of romance — this is a great opportunity to make an offer.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to bring something unusual into your life, then our managers will happily devote you to all the details of Journey To Cappadocia from Alanya Two Days and how to get to the place from the city and where it is better to book a hotel. You will only enjoy an unforgettable vacation under the guidance of experienced guides and a wonderful company.