Boat Trip in Belek, prepared by our company, is a great opportunity to make your stay at the resort diverse and exciting. The tour of a pirate yacht (Turkey), which is inexpensive, you will remember for a long time. This small cruise will allow you to see the stunning beauty of the landscapes, the ruins of an ancient settlement, well preserved to this day. You will be able to swim in the azure gentle waters and sunbathe under the rays of the warm sun. There will also be plenty of entertainment during the trip. The leisure of guests will be taken care of by experienced animators who know how to ignite the audience.
Detailed information about Boat Trip in Belek:
Boat Trip in Belek - If you don't know what to see and are considering excursions in Belek with your children, this tour (Belek Boat Trip) is one of the best options. From the first minute of a sea trip, Belek is sure to appeal to both kids and teenagers. There are a lot of entertainment events for them. Adults will be able to enjoy the light breeze, clean air, and surrounding landscapes that stretch out on the coast.
- A little time later there will be the first stop near Fazelis - an ancient city with a beautiful beach. Today it is a museum city and is located in the reserve. The once-large settlement was founded in 7 art. BC Colonists from the island of Rhodes chose for its construction an amazing area - the foot of the famous Mount Olympos (Tahtals). According to the legend, they exchanged land from the locals for dried fish. Initially, there were three large harbors - South, Middle, and Eastern. During all the time the city was destroyed many times during earthquakes, change of rulers, but always recovered. It is shrouded in legends and mysteries, many of which have remained unsolved. The ruins of the structures that we see today are structures dating back to the later Byzantine and Roman periods. The ruins of an ancient temple or, as some researchers believe, a crypt, a necropolis (there is a theory that it is here that A. Macedonian is buried), and a fortress wall deserve attention. But the brightest attraction remains the aqueduct, providing residents with fresh water.
- After swimming in the bay, the sea walk (Belek) will continue. All travelers will have a delicious lunch from the ship's chef. You can choose your own dishes from the proposal. Each of them is amazingly tasty and fragrant. Of course, the ship has a bar where you can order drinks to quench your thirst (the cost of them is low). If you prefer individual tours, we recommend paying attention to the Private boat in Belek only for your company.
- Make unique photos, sunbathe and buy, admire the natural beauty you can in Paradise Bay. You will have an hour and a half of time to rest and admire the pristine picturesque landscape.
- Returning back to the port, you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the pirate cave. Once upon a time there were many of them in this area. The cave became a refuge for them and a place where it was possible to hide the loot.
- Do not forget about entertainment. Foam disco will delight all guests - children, young people, older people. Incendiary music, a huge amount of foam, professional DJs. You will be able to dance and have fun, get a lot of positive.
- After the return of all holidaymakers on a comfortable transport will be taken back to the hotels.
Why booking Belek Boat Trip is better with us:
Our travel agency has made sure that the Belek Boat Trip is an unforgettable adventure for you. Mini-cruise can be booked by phone or online. Also, write to the messenger. Payment is in fact, so you do not need to make any prepayment. This little journey will leave behind pleasant memories and emotions.