The subject of this contract is the sale of electronic services of the AGENCY from the website www.ministertours.com to the CONSUMER, the Law no. 4077 on the sale and performance of the services specified in the qualifications and sales price, the Law on the Protection of the Consumer - Distance Contracts. The rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
- CONSUMER declares that the tour and the qualifications of the service, the amount of the sale, the type of payment and all preliminary information about the performance and the pre-information about the performance are informed and made the necessary confirmation in electronic environment.
- The AGENCY is responsible to the CONSUMER because of the way the contract subject and service are written.
- AGENCY is liable for damages and reimbursements to be incurred if it does not comply with the contract.
- VISA transactions are not included in the purchased tours and activities.
- The CONSUMER has to notify the AGENCY in writing of any complaints. The AGENCY is responsible for finding a number of solutions within a well-meaning approach.
- CONSUMER may change the tour date to a later date at no additional cost if it notifies 3 days in advance.
- CONSUMER does not pay an additional service VAT fee for the service it receives. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER
- AGENCY, Despite the necessary tour environment, any adverse conditions that may occur, may cancel the trip due to earthquakes, terrorist incidents, adverse weather conditions, road obstruction and unforeseeable technical difficulties. In this case, the consumer has no right of INDEMNITY.
- CONSUMER may cancel the tour until 15 days before the tour period and can get the money back.
- CONSUMER may request a refund of 50% of his / her money if he / she demands a withdrawal one week before the tour period.
- CONSUMER cannot request cancellation less than 7 days. If he is found, he is committed to paying all of his money. The date changes made by the CONSUMER do not exist.
- CONSUMER, the consumer has the right to transfer the tour to the person he wishes for up to 7 days.
- CONSUMER does not notify in writing that he / she cannot participate in a tour he has missed. The AGENCY has the right to cancel the tours that the customer performs 24 hours later. In such cases no refunds will be made.
- AGENCY has the right to cancel all or part of the tour if it deems necessary. In such cases, it must inform the CONSUMER of the tour change by making a written notification. The AGENCY may change the order of the visit in case of a written notification. In such cases, if the CONSUMER does not wish to participate in the tour, the non-consumable service can be refunded.
- ACENTE may notify the CONSUMER in person or on the website as well as notices of cancellation. Consumer accepts and confirms this situation personally.
Alanya Consumer Courts and Arbitral Tribunals are responsible for the problems that may arise in the implementation of this contract. The CONSUMER shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms of this contract.