Cappadocia Tours From Alanya For More Details
Cappadocia has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984. Cappadocia tours from Alanya
, have amazing landscapes, underground cities, valleys, caves and fairy chimneys will be a tour you can discover and see. You will be fascinated when you see the balloon festival in the early morning hours at sunrise.
Cappadocia, which is composed of fairy chimneys, is one of the most aesthetic landscapes in the world. The chimneys are an amazing wiew has created one of the most important tourist destinations in this region and Turkey. For, people who ask “where is Cappadocia”. Cappadocia includes several region such as Nevşehir, Kırşehir, Niğde, Aksaray and Kayseri. These cities are located very close to each other.
Majority of visiters compare to Cappadocia with Bryce Canyon National Park which known as one of the most magnicifent Canyon in the World. Bryce Canyon National Park, known as one of the 10 world-famous and magnificent valleys, is compared to Cappadocia. Bryce Canyon, the Cappadocia of the United States. Bryce Canyon is located in Utah, USA. The reason for their analogy is that the interesting formations formed by wind, water and ice erosion resemble the fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. They even call these formations fairy chimneys. But Cappadocia has been home to many civilizations throughout human history. The passing of the King's Road in the Persian period and the historical silk road in the Seljuk period is an example of how important geography it is. Cappadocia has gone through various periods in history with the names of various states, societies and important people. History of Cappadocia BC It dates back to the Assyrian trade colonies that lived in the 3000s and the Hittites. Cappadocia is studied in three main periods. The first period is Paleolithic, Neolithic and Ancient. The second period is the Roman and Byzantine periods. The last period is the Turkish period. You will witness these ruins, historical places and cultural scenery through Cappadocia tours from Alanya
With the experienced tour guides of the Minister Tours team, you will closely examine the history and formation of Cappadocia, learn about the mysterious memories of all the underground cities, and visit the oldest settlements, ancient Christian churches, valleys and caravansaries through Cappadocia tours from Alanya
. Urgup, Goreme, Avanos, Kaymakli, Ihlara, Derinkuyu, Uchisar and the surrounding area is the most popular area of Cappadocia, and you will discover the history, vegetation and geography of Cappadocia with a in full schedule for three days.
We definitely recommend the local wine houses of Avanos district. In particular, do not leave without wine training from the oenologists there. They inform you about the manners and procedure of drinking wine. A wine house where you can find the best wines for your taste. If you want to have a good memory, go and experience the environment. If you are interested in wine, Cappadocia tours from Alanya
will be one of your unforgettable.
In Cappadocia, many series of shots were made. The number of shots has been made here arrays broke rating records in Turkey. For this reason, it was effective in the reputation of Cappadocia and especially the fairy chimneys.
We recommend that you bring a jacket with you, regardless of the month you visit. You can wear our air-conditioned bus during the Cappadocia tours from Alanya
and on the balloon tour in Cappadocia in the morning.
Before explaining our tour program, we would like to inform you, dear guests, that the 3-day Cappadocia tour we organized is also 2 days. If you find more than 3 days you can book a 2-day Cappadocia tours from Alanya
Cappadocia Tours From Alanya Program
- We take our customers from hotels with comfortable and air-conditioned latest model buses. The distance between Alanya and Cappadocia is approximately 480 kilometers and travel time is 7.5 hours. You will have a comfortable journey with our air-conditioned buses, spacious and with leaning seats. Cappadocia tours from Alanya during the journey will be served in the bus. When you are halfway through the road, you will have breakfast in a place that is a wonder of nature and you will have your soul fed and active rest in the face of the unique landscape.
- The underground city of Saint Mercurius is thought to have 7 floors, but this underground city can be visited 3 times by the Ministry of Tourism. The remaining 4 floors are closed because the oxygen is low. The total number of rooms on the 3 open floors is 40 and you will be able to visit all the rooms. The total area of these 40 rooms is 2 square kilometers. The tombs inside are quite mysterious.
- Cavusin village is one of the oldest settlements in Cappadocia. Here you will visit the church built in the name of John the Baptist. This church was probably built in the 5th century and is the oldest church in the region.
- The Three Graces Fairy Chimneys are among the first places in Cappadocia where most photographs are taken. The three Graces Fairy Chimneys differ from other fairy chimneys in that each is capped. Because they are two big and one small, the nuclear family analogy is made up of mother, father and child.
- Goreme is surrounded by valleys and fairy chimneys. It is thought that this is the oldest name because a Korama name was found in a document of the 6th century. You will breathe history and culture in this town. You will see the remains of the Sassanids and Byzantines, ancient churches and monasteries.
- Cappadocia tours from Alanya first day plan begin with Goreme Open Air museum visit. After that, Minister Tours take you to hotel which is created by stones. You can eat food in the quality hotel restaurant.
- On the morning of the 2nd day, the preparations for the traditional Cappadocia balloon tour begin as the day begins to light up. While you have breakfast in your hotel, the Minister Tours team prepares the balloons for your flight. When your breakfast is over, the balloon will fly with the sunrise. You will be able to see and experience this landscape that has been printed on postcards with your own eyes.
- Cappadocia tours from Alanya in the program, you will be able to shop in the Onyx store where the pearl of Cappadocia is sold. The shop has souvenirs and jewelery made of onyx stone. It is known as the stone of separation and luck. is a kind of semi-precious stone.
- Ihlara Valley is a canyon with a depth of 120 meters and a length of 14 kilometers. Following the path of the steppe valley descending almost like a paradise is a valley. This is such a long valley that you can walk the entire valley in about 5 hours.
- What makes Rose Valley special; churches and monasteries built in different periods. It is one of the most popular hiking valleys.
- “Paşabağı” Valley is the most characteristic valley of Cappadocia. Also called the Valley of the Monks. As you set foot in the valley, you will be enchanted by the environment. You will have time to visit, examine and examine the fairy chimneys of different sizes and fungus-shaped, carved living areas. You can tour the camels in the valley.
- The real name of the Red Valley is the Red Valley. It has a structure that fascinates those who see it. You must be reminded of the name that the valley, which became red during the sunset, creates a visual feast for the people who visit.
- Avanos district is one of the art and cultural centers. It is a region that continues the tradition of making ceramics since the Hititler. If you are interested in pottery and ceramics, this district is your right address. You can buy pots, water jugs, pots and jars in this area with many workshops. Horses and wines of this region are also very famous. You will see many horse tours and horse farms around. Here handmade wines are in demand all over the world.
- Our first day program for Cappadocia tours from Alanya ends in Avanos district. Here you can go to your hotel built in the style of stone houses and dinner. Alanya Cappadocia tour on the second day before we come to the end before you leave a very delicious, hygienic and elite restaurant you can eat in the aftermath you will depart for Alanya.
- On the morning of Day 3, preparations for the traditional Cappadocia balloon tour begin as the day begins to light up. While you have breakfast in your hotel, the Minister Tours team prepares the balloons for your flight. When your breakfast is over, the balloon will fly with the sunrise. You will be able to see and experience this landscape that has been printed on postcards with your own eyes.
- After the balloon tour we set out for Güvercinlik Valley. It is a valley named after pigeons. It is noticed that pigeon dung is very useful in grape growing. It has been noticed that pigeon fertilizers work in order to preserve the color of the drawings and patterns that color the church walls and to ensure their stability. There are still different kinds of pigeons in the valley. For this reason, the name was taken from pigeons.
- We move to our last stop on the Silk Road. The Silk Road is located in Damsa Valley. Here we will visit Sarıhan Caravanserai. This caravanserai has a total area of 2000 square meters. Its architecture as well as its history attracts attention and you will learn a lot about Sarıhan Caravanserai by our expert guides.
- On the 3rd day, we are nearing the end. After the Sarıhan Caravanserai, our Cappadocia tours program from Alanya will end with a dinner and we will set out for Alanya after dinner.
As the Minister Tours tour company, you will return to Cappadocia tours from Alanya
program at the end of 3 days to see and learn about our cultural diversity, history and touristic places. If you want to examine our other historical and touristic tours, please visit our homepage
Why Is It Better To Travel Cappadocia Tours From Alanya By A Bus Rather Than A Plane?
A trip Cappadocia tours from Alanya
by plane takes a long time and is a waste of time compared to bus travel. You will need to transfer from Alanya to Antalya Airport and transfer from Kayseri Erkilet Airport to Nevsehir when you land. The distance from Alanya to Antalya is 135 km and you will be able to reach the road in 2 hours. The distance from Kayseri Erkilet Airport to Nevşehir is 84 kilometers and takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Apart from this information, the most important part is that there are no direct flights from Antalya Airport to Kayseri Erkilet Airport. There is a minimum of 1 transfer per flight. For this reason, Cappadocia tours from Alanya
is carried out by bus.
When traveling by bus, you will be informed about the natural beauties and landscapes that you can see on your travel route with our expert guides before you reach Cappadocia tours from Alanya
. For you the journey will pass richer.
Weather in Cappadocia
The hottest months of Cappadocia: July, August
Best weather for this Cappadocia trip: May, June, September, October
- January: The temperature reaches 7 degrees during the day and falls below zero at night, with a cool winter over the region at the beginning of the year. There is a high probability of snowfall.
- February: The average daily temperature is 5-6 degrees Celsius. Freezing, snow and strong winds at night are effective.
- March: The weather heats up to 10 degrees Celsius during the day and is likely to freeze at night. End of March is considered the beginning of the tourist season.
- April: The average daily temperature is 15 degrees Celsius. Despite the start of spring, this month is considered very unstable. After sunny weather, a negative temperature drop may occur.
- May: Daytime temperature reaches 21 degrees Celsius. It would be a cozy hot season. You can walk along the landscape and admire the flowers that the trees bloom in spring.
- June: The average daily temperature is 25 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of precipitation and even sunny weather is scorching all areas of Cappadocia.
- July: The weather rises to 28-32 degrees during the day and can be quite warm in open areas, but the valleys have a comfortable temperature.
- August: Daytime temperature reaches 33 degrees Celsius.
- September: The average daily temperature does not fall below 25 degrees Celsius and 15 degrees Celsius at night. The fruitful fruit season starts in Cappadocia. It is one of the most comfortable months to visit the sights.
- October: The air warms up to 18 degrees Celsius during the day. It is a great time to visit outdoor parks and to take a balloon ride.
- November: The temperature reaches 10 degrees during the day. The possibility of rainy and snowy weather increases and the risk of rainfall is high.
- December: The average daily temperature is 5 degrees Celsius. Windy and snowy-rainy weather continues throughout the day.